Tuesday 22 April 2014

Garnier Micellar cleansing water: review

This is my first product review and I've decided to write about the budget-friendly Garnier Micellar Cleansing water. As a pasty, ginger nut with the most sensitive of skin types, the fact that this product is described as suitable for all skin types appealed to me.  I often have issues with cleansing products and found that they irritate my skin leaving me with red, inflamed skin. I am also often guilty of getting home from a night out and forgetting to take off my makeup, then waking up with huge, panda eyes so I need a product that can remove makeup easily and quickly.
   

I have been using this product for a couple of days now and have to say I'm impressed. The water is very easy to use with cotton wool pads, feels lovely and gentle on the skin and removes makeup easily (even mascara!) Bye, bye panda eyes! My skin has been left feeling very soft and moisturised which is great as some cleansers leave my skin feeling dry. I recommend this product to anyone and with a bargain price of £2.99 for a 400ml bottle at Boots, you can't really go wrong! Use morning and night followed by moisturiser for lovely, fresh skin.  

Thanks for reading :)
Adele

2 comments:

  1. I've been using this for the last month or so now - such a good product.
    Would love it if you could take a look at my blog and even follow - http://candidlychloe0912.blogspot.co.uk/

    Chloe xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really is a great product, I absolutely love it and it's so cheap! Yeah sure I'll take a look at your blog :) xx

    ReplyDelete