Saturday 24 May 2014

Payday Haul

Hey guys. It's almost the end of my 2 weeks off now (sniff) but I still have the bank holiday weekend to play with and yesterday was payday for me so I decided to treat myself to a few little purchases to try out over the weekend. I wanted to purchase some new makeup and decided to have a little splurge and thought I'd share with you what I bought. 




So here is a little list of the products above:

1) Benefit Dandelion Face Powder: I have used this little beauty before but repurchased it because I just love it. It is a beautiful pale pink colour, it's very subtle and is great for adding a natural looking glow. You can sweep it on your cheeks as a blush or add a light dusting all over to perk up your skin and give it a natural glow.

2) Benefit Hello Flawless Oxygen WOW Brightening Makeup in ''Believe in Me'' Ivory: This is another repurchase but again I just absolutely love this foundation. I have tried lots of foundations in the past but I just find that this one really brightens and hydrates the skin beautifully and just gives you a glow. It blends really easily and can be used for a light to medium coverage. It gives you a dewy, natural look which I personally love, however if you prefer a matte look it may not be for you.

3) Bourjous Rouge Edition Velvet in  02 Frambourjoise: I love trying out new lipsticks so I thought I'd give this little beauty a go. I'm yet to try it out but I've read that it gives a long-lasting matte finish for up to 24 hours so I'm excited to try it out as I hate having to keep reapplying lipstick. You can either use your fingers to blend for a more subtle pout or use the applicator brush for a more intense look. I'll try both methods and review on the blog very soon!

4) Rimmel 60 Seconds Rita Ora Nail Polish in 873 Breakfast in Bed: This is another new purchase I'm excited to try. I normally use Topshop nail polishes but I'm excited to give Rimmel's 60 second range a try to see if they really do dry that quickly. I chose this shade because it's a beautiful mint shade and I'm loving pastels at the moment. I'll review this for you on the blog soon :)




I also treated myself to this beautiful Kimono from New Look for £19.99. I'd been looking at lots of different ones on the web and really wanted to find a lovely one to wear to a festival I'm going to in June, so when I spotted this one in New Look yesterday I was pretty chuffed. I absolutely love the beautiful pale colours and I'll be throwing this on over some shorts and a plain top or a summery dress.

I'm pretty pleased with all the purchases I made and can't wait to try them all out. Have you guys tried out any new products you can recommend to me? Let me know. Thanks for reading :)


Adele x




No comments:

Post a Comment