Tuesday 3 June 2014

Beauty favourites: May




Evening everyone...This post is slightly late as I wanted to post it at the end of May but time got away from me this week so here are my beauty favourites from May (better late than never!)
I've featured four products in my favourites this month, 1 of which is a trusty old favourite of mine the Benefit Dandelion blusher. The other 3 are 3 new products that I've tried out and loved in May! I've also featured a lovely little handmade box I purchased from Ivy Cottage Homeware to store some of my beauty products in an attempt to be more organised. 




The first new product I've loved this month is the Body Shop Japanese Cherry Blossom Fragrance Mist. First of all the packaging as you can see is just beautiful, it's just a shame it's made of glass as it can make it a bit of a pain to carry about. It has a beautiful floral scent and if you are a fan of sweet scents like me you will love it.




I posted about the next product Bourjous Rouge Edition Velvet in 02 Frambourjoise in my payday haul post and I have used it several times since then and I love it. It is a beautiful shade perfect for the day or for a more dressed up evening look and has a lovely matte finish. It lasts really well with few touch ups needed. 




This month I tried a hot cloth cleanser for the first time and I had heard great things about the Liz Earle one but decided to try No7 Beautiful Skin Hot Cloth Cleanser which I had read lots of positive reviews for. I have used this several times now and I'm really impressed with the results. It cleanses the skin very well and removes makeup easily, leaving my skin refreshed and clear. It doesn't dry my skin out, feels very luxurious and smells lovely.





Finally, my trusty favourite has been a regular in my makeup bag this month. I just love Benefit's Dandelion Blush, it leaves skin looking beautiful and bright and is perfect for a glowing complexion that still looks natural.




So those were my favourites for May, I'm sure it won't be long until I'm posting June's favourites as time is flying by, I can't believe we are half way through the year already. My mini goals for June are to blog more, read more and finally manage to run a 10k in preparation for race for life in July so wish me luck!

What are your goals for June and which products do you think I should test out this month?

Thanks for reading :)
Adele x

No comments:

Post a Comment