Tuesday 10 June 2014

Bath Time Bliss......


Evening all.... I've just got back from a lovely, long weekend away in London and I decided to have a pamper night tonight in preparation for going back to work in the morning. After a weekend of festival fun at Field Day (Pixies blew my mind), I was ready to have a bath, read a book and drink a ridiculous amount of tea. So here's what I used during my pamper session.

Lush: You've Been Mangoed Bath Melt

This bath melt smells absolutely divine, it has a very fresh citrus scent and moisturised my skin beautifully. The scent lasted for my entire bath and it made my skin lovely and soft, I recommend Lush Bath Melts if your skin is dry and in need of moisture. 

Lush: Cupcake Fresh Face Mask

This face mask from Lush is great if you have oily/combination skin or spot prone skin. I have combination skin and find that this mask is a life saver when I'm having a skin crisis. It is quite thick to apply but you can add a little water to make it easier and I tend to leave it on for about 15 minutes whilst reading a book in the bath. As a self confessed chocoholic, I find the scent of this mask heavenly and it leaves my skin feeling brighter and much less oily. 

Soap and Glory: Butter Yourself Body Cream

After my mango bath melt, I decided to treat my dry skin even more and apply this body cream from Soap & Glory. I absolutely love this product because it absorbs really well, it isn't greasy at all and it leaves my skin feeling really soft. 

A perfect bath for me isn't just about the products you use but you also need a good book to help you forget life's daily stresses and a good soundtrack in the background. For me today the book I chose was Game of Thrones, which I'm finally getting round to reading after watching the TV series and my soundtrack was First Aid Kit's new album Stay Gold. I'm now feeling completely refreshed and ready to take on my first day back at work tomorrow (after some much needed caffeine in the morning!) 

Thanks for reading! What products do you guys recommend when you are pampering and treating yourself? Any recommendations? 

Adele x


No comments:

Post a Comment