Thursday 31 July 2014

To Bob or not to Bob....

Hey guys,

So today's post is about one of the most versatile hairstyles there is....the Bob! They can come in different shapes and sizes, the long bob, an asymmetrical cut, sleek or textured, yet they always manage to look stylish.

I've been growing my hair out of a pixie cut for about 3 years now and I've finally achieved shoulder length locks but I feel like my hair is now well.....just a bit meh. It's at that stage where it's neither long or short and it flicks out at every angle when I get a little bit hot in this summer weather. I always get to this stage and then face the dilemma of whether to cut it back off or persevere.

I'm still trying to decide at the moment, so if you are facing the same dilemma as me here is a little bit of Bob hair inspiration for you.


Image: Marco Manna

Image: Bethany W


Image: David Shankbone

Thanks for reading, I'll let you guys know whether I decide to go for the chop or not! What are your favourite celebrity hair inspirations?

Adele x


Photo credits: Marco Manna at Flickr
Bethany W at Flickr
David Shankbone at Flickr

No comments:

Post a Comment