Tuesday 2 September 2014

September Skincare

Happy September guys!

I love Autumn and while I'm sad to be saying goodbye to the last of the British Summertime, I am ready to embrace all the things I love about Autumn. I can't wait to start wearing chunky knits and winter boots, sipping hot chocolate and crunching through the Autumn leaves!

Hope you guys all had a lovely Summer, mine was very up and down but good things are on the horizon :) 

I thought for my first September post, I would share with you my current skincare routine. My skin is normal/combination but recently has been more on the oily side with huge breakouts of spots..... (not fun.)

 

My daily skincare routine at the moment begins with cleansing my skin or removing makeup at night with the Loreal Paris Micellar Water. I love this product, it removes eye makeup so easily, even mascara and leaves my face feeling refreshed. 

When I'm showering,  I'll give my skin an extra cleansing boost with the La Roche-Posay Effaclar purifying foaming gel, this is a lovely cleansing product. You only need to use a small amount and it foams up nicely,  it is great for oily skin and helps to prevent breakouts from occurring. 

After cleansing, I'm currently using the Garner softening toner as it's important to include toner to keep the skin firm but soft. 

I've also been using the La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo gel to treat the breakouts and I've noticed within a couple of days a visible reduction in the size and redness of the spots, I'd recommend it to anyone. 

Also I use the No7 day cream to add a little moisture and find that this leaves my skin lovely and soft.


I've also tried out the Love Lettuce Fresh Face Mask from Lush this week as an added treatment for my oily skin. It states that it will give your skin a radiant glow and it is very exfoliating. I've only used it once so far but I find it leaves my skin lovely and soft and with an added glow/freshness. It also smells divine with the scents of almond and lavender and I recommend it to anyone with normal/combination skin like me. 

So that's my September skincare favourites, is there anything you guys can recommend for me to try for next month? 

Thanks for reading :)
Adele x




No comments:

Post a Comment