Tuesday 2 December 2014

L'Oreal Paris Color Riche Exclusive Reds

Happy December guys,

I'm feeling rather festive at the moment and now we are into December I feel it's finally acceptable! I put my tree up today and have been dancing around to the She & Him Christmas album and of course a bit of Micheal Buble. 

I love this time of year as it's a great opportunity to try new beauty looks for the Christmas party season. I wanted to find a new red lipstick that would see me through the festive season, so yesterday I went on a mission to Boots. 

I chose a lipstick from the L'Oreal Paris Color Riche Exclusive Reds collection. It's a new collection of shades with 'a rouge for every woman.' I chose the shade Blake modelled by Blake Lively. Being honest, a part of me chose this shade because I absolutely love Blake and think she is a beauty, however it is also more of a blue-toned red which suits my pale complexion. It is a beautifully classic Crimson shade and would look fab with a slick of black liquid eyeliner for a vintage look. I always find a classic red lip can make an outfit look more dressy and always makes me feel more confident.



Each lipstick is currently £6.99 in Boots and there is one for each skin tone. I haven't tried the others yet but I'm considering trying Julianne's as a fellow red head. 

The lipstick itself has a pointed end which allows for more precise and neater application. It's very long lasting and requires little reapplication.  It has a matte finish and is infused with jojoba oils to help keep the lips well moisturised. 

I would recommend trying the collection and finding the ideal shade for you as I feel there is one for everyone and at the price of £6.99 you can't really fault it. I'll be wearing mine throughout the festive season and I'm hoping Santa may put the rest of the collection under my tree this year.




Have any of you guys tried any of the lipsticks from this collection and if so, what are your thoughts? 

Adele x




No comments:

Post a Comment