Friday 7 November 2014

Avon Beauty Haul


Hey lovelies.....

Happy November to you all! Hope you've been enjoying Bonfire night festivities, I missed out on Bonfire night as I had to work but I've been embracing the colder weather. I've been out on lovely Autumn dog walks crunching in the red and orange leaves, I've had my first festive drink of the year (Starbuck's honey and almond hot chocolate is the bomb!) and I've been loving wrapping up warm with a glass of wine in hand ready for evenings of catching up on Netflix boxsets. 

I've also been embracing Autumn/Winter beauty and have treated myself to a mini haul from Avon. I've tried Avon products in the past as a teenager but I hadn't bought anything from Avon in years. However, recently one of my best friends has started selling Avon products, hosting Avon & Wine parties and has been encouraging me to part with my hard earned pennies on beautiful makeup! 

My Avon Beauty Haul this month....


 First of all I purchased the Avon Luck perfume which I purchased as part of a gift set, however you can now purchase it for just £9.00. It has a lovely citrus and fruity scent blended with sandalwood. It is very feminine but not too sweet smelling and I absolutely love the packaging, it looks beautiful on my dressing table.


Avon Ultra Colour Bold Lipstick in Power Plum


I purchased this little beauty last night at my friend's Avon & Wine party, I fell in love with the beautiful plum shade and it is the perfect shade for Autumn/Winter. The lipstick is long lasting and as Avon describes it "Super pigmented". It has a very moisturising formula and doesn't dry out your lips in this chilly weather.

This is me testing out the Ultra Colour Bold in Power Plum...

Ultra Colour Bold Lipstick in Bold Bordeaux

I also purchased another lipstick from the Ultra Colour Bold Lipstick range in Bold Bordeaux. It again has a beautiful moisturising formula and has staying power but the shade is much darker, it is a deep cherry shade and looks gorgeous. This is the perfect shade for the festive season and I'm sure I'll definitely be getting my moneys worth.

I also bought an Avon Glimmersticks Brow Definer in Blonde. First of all, it's great because it doesn't need to be sharpened which is definitely a benefit for me as I constantly lose pencil sharpeners. The shade is perfect, it's really easy to apply to fill in the brows and I blend it afterwards with a brush for a natural look. I'd definitely recommend this product, it's a bargain.

So there you have it, that's my mini beauty haul for November, I've already ordered some more products from Avon which I should hopefully receive next month, so expect another haul post.

Have you guys ever bought any great products from Avon that you can recommend to me?

Adele x

1 comment:

  1. I'm in love with the power plum! I've never tried an Avon product but I might have to after seeing these beautiful lipsticks!

    ReplyDelete