Monday 5 May 2014

Beauty Favourites: April

Happy Bank Holiday Monday everyone and hello May. April has flown by as per usual and I can't believe that we are almost half-way through the year already, it'll soon be Christmas again! (Kidding!) I have tried and loved some new products in April and thought I'd share what I'm currently loving with you guys! :)






I decided to give the new Garnier Ultimate Blends Haircare products a try as I like switching up my shampoo and conditioner regularly. There are a few different products to try suitable for different hair types such as for coloured hair, however as I have a daily battle with the frizz and my hair is easily damaged I decided to try  'The Sleek Restorer' after hearing that it states that it can keep hair sleek for 72 hours! (Wow!) I've been using this for over a week now and I have to say I love it. It was on offer in Boots and it was a bargain. The scent of coconut oil and cocoa butter is gorgeous and has left my hair smelling like a pina colada! I'm really impressed with the results after using this shampoo and conditioner, it left my hair feeling smooth and manageable but not weighed down and felt as if I had been to the hairdressers and had a treatment. I'd recommend this product to anyone with a similar hair type and there's also a treatment and a Sleek perfector oil which I need to try out next.


As a huge Soap & Glory fan, I was excited to try the new Orangeasm Body Wash and I wasn't left disappointed. The scent of mandarin, Sicilian lemon and sweet orange peel oils is fresh and lovely, it smells of summer! It's a very light body wash and I love it so much I'm going to invest in the body spray too.


Until recently I was a La Roche-Posay virgin and after a particularly bad breakout of spots and a lot of moaning, a friend of mine recommended their Effaclar Duo (+) anti-blemish cream so I gave it a go. This product is a life-saver; after the first use I already could notice a difference, my spots were less angry and red. It is suitable for those with sensitive skin like myself and helps to unclog those pores. I'll always reach for this product when I'm having a breakout and would recommend it to all you ladies out there!



I absolutely love buying new lipsticks and a large percentage of my wages is spent investing in my lipstick collection. I wanted a new colour for Summer and chose Rimmel's Lasting Finish lipstick in 210 Coral In Gold. It's a beautiful shade, only costs £4.99 and really does last with few touch-ups.

So there you have it, feel free to leave a comment and let me know if you've tried these products and what you think. Or if you have any recommendations on what I should try this month then let me know!

Adele x




1 comment:

  1. I have nominated you for the Liebster Award. Check it out here:

    http://pumpkinemilysmiles.blogspot.com/2014/05/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete