Saturday 10 May 2014

Liebster Award





I've been nominated for the Liebster Award by the lovely Emily from Pumpkin Emily Smiles. Thankyou :)



The Rules Are:

1. Post the award on your blog.
2. Thank the blogger who presented this award and link back to their blog. 
3. Write 11 random facts about yourself.
4. Answer 11 questions posted by the presenter and ask 11 for your nominees to answer.
5. Nominate 11 bloggers who you feel deserve this award and who have less than 1000 followers.
6. Let the nominees know you nominated them.


11 Random Facts About Me:
1) My favourite band is Paramore, I've loved them since I was about 16 and not just because Hayley is a fellow ginge (although that helps!)
2) I used to be in the air cadets and did some flying lessons and a gliding scholarship, so I guess you could call me a pilot (ha).
3) I'm a children's nurse and absolutely love my job, it's challenging at times but very rewarding.
4) My obsession with owls and owl-related things is getting a bit out of control, 75% of my Christmas presents last year were owl-related, I'm a crazy owl lady.
5)I'm going to see Pixies next month at Field Day in London and ridiculously excited.
6) The best day of my life so far was probably when I went to the Harry Potter Studios last year, taking a trip down Diagon Alley and drinking butterbeer was amazing and made me a bit emotional (ha!)
7) I'm a natural ginger and my red headed idols include Ginger Spice, Christina Hendricks and Florence Welch!
8) I used to play a little bit of the violin (badly), my dad used to describe it as sounding like a cat being strangled, lovely.
9) I was once on a Living TV ghost-hunting programme when I was younger and visited a ghost-hunting event at a castle, I looked very drenched from the rain and looked very freaked out! My TV debut...... (ha)
10) I'm a big kid and my favourite films are normally Disney, I'm absolutely obsessed with Frozen, especially Olaf the snowman!
11) I'm very new to the blogging world and started this blog just a month ago!

    Questions from Emily   
                         
1. What's your favorite anime or cartoon?
My favourite cartoon is probably Pokemon, it's now on Netflix and I'm loving reliving my youth.

2. What's your favorite type of music?
I honestly love a bit of everything from pop to folk, currently loving Haim.

3. If you could listen to a band or singer for the rest of your life, who would it be?
Hmmm for the rest of my life, it would probably have to be Paramore!

4. What's your favorite animal?
Dog, I miss my childhood doggy and can't wait to get another eventually.

5. What country would you like to visit?
Japan, hoping to visit Kyoto in the next couple of years.

6. If you could live in any country or city, where would you live?
Barcelona, I went there on holiday last year and it was just the most chilled out, beautiful place.

7. What's your favorite band or singer?
Paramore!

8. What's your favorite thing to do?
I'm probably at my happiest watching a film all cosy, normally with some good snacks or pudding!

9. What's your favorite day of the week?
Hmmm probably Sunday (if I'm off), I like having a lazy Sunday.

10. What's your favorite childhood TV show?
My favourite TV show as a kid was Sabrina The Teenage Witch, I absolutely loved it, especially Salem! I'd have loved a talking cat.

11. If you could take a picture of anything in the world, what or who would it be?
I'd love to visit Egypt and take a photograph of the pyramids, it would be incredible to see them.

Questions for my nominees

1) What is your favourite band/singer?

2) If you could only take 1 thing to a desert island, what would it be?

3) If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?

4) Do you have any pets?

5) What was the best day of your life so far?

6) Do you have any hobbies?

7) What is your favourite beauty brand?

8) Who is your idol?

9) What is your favourite movie?

10)  What is your party trick?

11) What inspired you to start a blog?


My Nominations

The Beauty Butterfly

Louise Robertson
TESSA JOY Beauty
Helen's Beauty Corner
Katie Thompson
Gemstone
Love, Lauren Marie
Pink Polka Dot and Popcorn

1 comment:

  1. I would love to visit Egypt and take pictures of the pyramids too and I used to watch Sabrina the Teenage Witch.

    pumpkinemilysmiles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete