Wednesday 14 May 2014

Topshop Nails Collection



Hey everyone! I'm on annual leave now for the next two weeks and that means I can actually paint my nails! Being a nurse means that I have to keep my nails super short and I never bother to paint them on my days off because I forget to take it off before work. So when annual leave rolls around I love to paint my nails as a little treat. I've recently purchased two of the nail polishes from Topshop's Nail Collection, so it was a perfect opportunity to try them out!

The two shades I chose were Forsaken (the lovely lilac shade) and Celestial.  My favourite at the moment is Celestial, I love the bright blue shade, a lovely colour for spring! The nail polish has a great opacity and you just need to apply a couple of coats. The Topshop Nail Collection has a large range of different shades and types of nail polish and it is of a great quality. It's reasonably priced with polishes priced between £5-6. I'm definitely going to be investing in more shades when pay day comes! :) 

Please excuse the state of my hands, I'm never going to be a hand model! (Ha)

Have any of you tried any of the Topshop nail polishes and if so, what are your favourite shades?

Adele x

No comments:

Post a Comment