Monday 23 June 2014

Reasons to be happy this week!

Hey guys,

It's been a few weeks since I last posted, work and life have been keeping me busy but I've really missed blogging so I'm gonna get back in to it again. Life has been a bit up and down lately but I'm trying to focus on all the positives this week so I thought I would write some reasons to be happy this week in list form ( I LOVE LISTS!) 

(Back home so I get to cuddle this cutie!)


1) The weather: How gorgeous has the weather been in the UK this past couple of weeks?!? I'm a pastey ginger nut so I don't cope all that well in the sun, so I'm having to slap on the factor 50 but it's been so lovely to get outside, get some Vitamin D and chill in a beer garden with friends.

2) Girly nights: On Friday it's my friend Abi's birthday and we are going for a champagne breakfast with pancakes and lots of yumminess to celebrate, then we are gonna have a girly film day and we are off out again in the evening for cocktails, blissss. I just need to find something to wear now....any suggestions welcome...?

3) Pay day: Pay day will finally be here on Thursday and it couldn't come soon enough, I'm going to write a pay day wish list post soon for you guys to have a nosy at what I'm thinking of treating myself to on Thursday.

4) Home: I'm back at my parent's house at the moment for a few days and it's been lovely to catch up with friends and family back home. It's felt like a little break away from reality which is always good.

5) Lana Del Rey's new album: I've been listening to Lana's new album Ultraviolence a lot the past couple of days and I'm loving it so far, if you're already a massive fan of Lana like myself then you will absolutely love it, it's perfect listening for lazy summer days.

So what are you guys all happy about this week? Hope you all have a beautiful week and happy Monday!

Adele x

No comments:

Post a Comment