Saturday 18 October 2014

Autumn

Hey lovelies..

I haven't posted in quite a while as I have been a busy bee recently but after reaching 100 followers on bloglovin, I decided to start posting regularly again as I miss writing lots.

So the past month or two has been really busy, I moved into my own little house, it's on a beautiful tree-lined street and it's a very cute little house. I've been loving finding little homes for all of my little trinkets and shopping for homeware is my new favourite hobby.

I've also become a bunny mama to two adorable little baby bunnies. I've named them after two of my favourite characters off Orange is the New Black: Miss Claudette and Suzanne (a.k.a Crazy Eyes!) They are both very naughty and playful and they are keeping me busy, my instagram feed has become a timeline of constant bunny updates (so if that's your kind of thing, click the link to follow!)

Now that the cold dark nights are upon us, I've also been watching a lot of Netflix! I watched the entire series of The Originals in a week, eek. I'm terrible for binge watching, I absolutely love getting all cosy on my new sofa with a cup of tea and getting stuck into a series. At the moment, I'm watching Homeland season 3 on Netflix and I'll recommend it to anyone who hasn't already watched it.

Life has been really rather good lately, I love the change in the seasons and this really is my favourite time of year. I thought I'd share with you a little list of the reasons why I love Autumn...

1) Autumn/Winter clothes: I absolutely love getting all wrapped up in cosy knitwear, cute coats, hats, scarves and winter boots! This time of year is also definitely kinder to my pastey, sunburn-prone ginger skin.

2) Bonfire night: This is one of my favourite events of the year, I love attending a local display, drinking a hot chocolate and getting excited like a little kid about the fireworks. It brings back memories of the excitement of bonfire night and how after the 5th November I was allowed to officially be excited for Christmas.

3) The X Factor: I'm absolutely loving watching the X Factor this year, I'm really glad that Simon and Cheryl are back and there's a lot of talent this year, I absolutely love Andrea and Chloe-Jasmine!

4) Cosy nights in: I love nights out with the girls but in the winter I'd much prefer ordering some yummy food, drinking wine and watching films with the girls in our onesies and not feeling guilty about missing out on nights out.

5) Seasonal drinks: A large percentage of my wages at this time of year will be spent on seasonal drinks from Costa and Starbucks, I absolutely love a gingerbread latte and a honeycomb hot chocolate and with the weather turning colder, there's no better excuse to indulge.

What are you guys loving the most about Autumn and do you have any good Netflix recommendations for all my cosy winter nights in?

Adele x

Pretty Autumn walks...

Absolutely loving munching on these every year...

Say hello to my two baby girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment